Skip to main content

A minor rant on the hunt for new glasses

My current glasses are very much on the way out - oh and I'm sick of black frames - I've had these for current FCUK for over 2 years, they were cool and funky at the time but now everyone has them - and square, angular ones seem to be the all the range - curse of the early adopter I suppose.

Anyway, had an eye test, good news, my poor eyes are only a little bit worse then usual - so consistantly staring at my screen editing boxes on an excel spreadsheet haven't damaged them as much as I'd feared.

Anyway, I'm not impressed with what I've seen on the high street, and they are so, very, very expensive - but I've too strong a perscription for most online glasses suppliers (although Direct Specs would let me buy them from a shop, but not online??). Apart from ExclusiveEyes - Not sure why they'll make me glasses and other people won't but I'm giving them a try and these sexy things should be on they're way to me:


Oh, for under £20, which is £100 cheaper then ones I was looking at in D&A. I'll let you know how they fit and I'll post pictures when they arrive.

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)