Skip to main content
Man, I'm tierd. I know it's only been my usual weekend at Nero but with such a busy week preceeding it and such a busy day Saturday (stupud Lord Mayor's parade - I've more civic pride then most, but parades annoy me in SimCity where they keep centering on them, they annoy me even more when they drive past work wth loudspeakers blearing).

In work again tomorrow - Amazingly the one or two days promised by my boss whern she was away has morphed into 2 solid weeks of work. GRRR - Wish I wasn't so weak willed, and I could say something, but lord knows the money will be helpful. I just keep hoping it won't hurt my project, and I have to be better at making myself work.

At least I know more or less what I'm doing with my project.

Been on my own this weekend as well, Pete's popped back home to proudly show off his Barista of the Year finalist t-shirt (he came 3rd in the region, lots of calls of Eurovision stylee tactical voting and thewrong shaped jugs - Pete's just glad there's no more hassel involved, even if he doesn't have an I-Pod). I shouldn't be left on my own, while for once (at Pete's instance) I've eaten properly I felt homesick watching Dr. Who. Never a good sign.

Thanks to Cieran for lending me the Life Aquatic soundtrack and a Sou Jorge Cd. Very chilled, very sunny, very useful in forgetting about work / uni / stuff. Oh well back to the grind!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)