Skip to main content
What a lovely few days - it's been nice and sun, and I think I've caught the sun a little. I've been in work, but ast least it pays the bills. I brought James from work home with me yesterday and we fed him nice food and drank beer in the garden. He ended up staying the night because he missed the last train. ~ Sorry!

And today we were both in work -very odd to start at the same time. Work was dead so we stayed 3 hours, managed to squeeze in lunch together and got sent home. Being such a nice day we headed first to H&M to buy things to change into and lie about in the sun on the grass outside the three graces. Liverpool is a lovely city in the right light.

Now we've got a silly night of DVD's ahead of us, but for the moment it's listen agin to Sorry I haven't a Clue!!!!!

Charlotte, Doug and Evie should be visiting tomorrow - can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)