Skip to main content

Some randomly exciting news, well for me anyway. While I don't really care who or how many pople visit the site, it's always nice to know. July's figures were double June, and August looks set to be just as good. It would appear re-jigging the site, adding the blog and stuff has been worth it!!!


No news on the job front, the closing date for Swansea and Warrington have both closed so I'm hopeful to hear something soon. busy cnavassing Liverpool for a new job for Pete, glad he and James have inally got the guts to leave Nero, lovely shop, lovely coffee slightly questionable working practices.

I'm not a big one for fashion, especially not transient stuff but I've been eyeing up boy scouts / trucker shirts for a while and I finally found one that wasn't boys junior or a size 8 (so it actually fits over my hefty chest) A bit of an impusle buy I admit, but never mind, I've not brought that much of late, I'll justify it later!!

The flat's looking swish, we sorted out the speakers and a new amplifier. it does mean the living room is totally surrounded by stuff, but music sounds very good out of the speakers, and the tie in the bar quite nicely. I spent a day yesterday tidying and vacuuming, justifyably proud of my efforts.

Oh, in case you hadn't already guessed, I've joined Danny Wallace's / BBC new coutry thing: http://www.citizensrequired.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)