Skip to main content
Things I have learnt in the last week

For some reason the Guradian and the BBC Magazine has been a wealth of useless and misleading facts and information this week. My favourites have been:
  1. The tear duct is the warmest part of the human body (more so then the core temprature??)
  2. Botanists can't tell the differnce between broccoli and caluiflower- (on a micro scale obviously)
  3. There are 40 more Starbucks in London then there in Manhatten (London's an awful lot bigger than Manhatten, not they doen't say New York)

Obviously you can't believe everything you read in the newspapers! If anyone has any information on these wonderful facts do e-mail in (fairydust@wormella.com)

In other news I've had another full week in uni - that's nice, I've been paid (sort of) and I even had a chance to go girly shoe shopping. Quiet night in with home made lasagnia tonight I think, I might even make some kind of lovely pudding, on the basis I had a really nasty blueberry muffin from Upper Crust this morning (it was just tasted overly of fake lemon juice - and not of blueberrys)

Pete has the weekend off so we have a indlugent weekend planned of not doing much, perhaps a museum, maybe some vintage shopping- perhaps, even brunch!

Other exciting news - the veg bag produced sprouts this week :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)