Skip to main content

Gilbert the fish was found dead, at the bottom of the tank this morning.

It's a bit of a shock, didn't think he was ill, but never mind, there you go, that's fish for you.

It's all my own fault, I put off giving them a proper clean until I had a bit of spare time (mainly this morning). he couldn't have been dead long. He's now buried underneath some bull-dog daiseys out the back. I've no idea if he would have liked it but I thought it was pretty.

The wright stuff had a pet psychic on, who would read your pet if you e-mailed a picture in. Pete suggested I send in a picture of Gilbert to test her!

Save for Gilbert's sad dimse the rest of the fish look happy and the plant life is thriving in the flat. all the herbs look good, the chilli plants are in flower and Spike the cactus has another new growth thingy. I'll update the household page with up to date pictures.

In other news... my orthopedic insole things came on the same day I brought some pretty summery sandles to wear for work - I'm being good but the only shoes I can wear them with at the moment are mny cowboy boots since my big brown boots's heels have been worn away (Ironically by the condition the insoles are supposed to correct) anyway, they hurt and one causes blister - but I'll take that as proof they are doing something to my feet.

Found out this morning I still fit into lots of skirts I brought last year, good news for budget and for the whole healthy eating thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)