Skip to main content
It's been a busy week! I'm getting used to Stafford, we've only done enrolments in the last week, the real teaching starts on Monday. I'm very excited and incredibly happy. - Thanks everyone for all the good wishes.

I still don't have a desk or a computer but these things are in the process of being sorted out - I'm promised as much.

Not much else really - it's odd to have weekends off and slightly sad I've no one to play with! The boilers doing strange things and the shower's a death trap so I do at least have things that are needing my attention. The plumber should be around later to sort out the former of the rpoblems and hopefully Castle Estates are in the process of sorting out the latter - they didn't sound overly concerned though - more midly irratated I'd informed them of this on a Friday afternoon. It's not like I went into their offices a couple of months ago with pictures of the dripping shower and said I'd like to have it investigated - oh no!

Other then that we're finally in the proces of painting the living room - having given up on the go ahead from our landlady (who we suspect of doing a bunk)

It should look something like this - but with more junk and less light wood. Pete's 2nd Cousin's in the area on his whirlwind tour of the UK (he's Australian) so were meeting him Sunday night. We don't know yet if thier staying here or not so I need to get the spare room tidy as well.

Better get moving - breakfast then washing up I think! Before the boiler packs up compleatly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)