Skip to main content
First of all, I haven't got around to watching 'the 300' yet but this made me giggle:


Had a good weekend, dedicated Saturday night to finding a suitible bottle of sparkaly wine for the weding. Exhaustive testing of 7 differnt bottles of cava, champange, vouvrey and some other stuff, along with other accompanying tapasy nibbles means Pete and I are spending the next week eating out of the templefood and lowfat sections of cookbooks. I stress we had some help in the shape of Pete's parents and some neighbours. Not even I can do 3 bottles of wine to myself!

Had a busy weekend before that, jetted off to Barcelona to see mam for Sul-y-Mamau. Lovely Barcelona, sunny skies - very relcuctant to return to cold, windy snowy Liverpol - never mind.

Next weekend will be nice and quiet, dedicated the first episode of season 3 of the lovely David Tennet, umm, sorry, Dr. who! I'm not stupidly excited at all!!

Wedding stuff is pretty much done, if you haven't booked a hotel room yet, and you need to, scroll down this blog or send me an e-mail!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)