Skip to main content
It was all going so well; I was having an uber-productive day - I'd put the washing away (easier now we have a wardrobe each - even if we brought more then we meant to in Primark yesterday) - Luckily a separate coat cupboard picks up the slack for that! - Oooh, and I brought such a pretty coat too.

I'd bounced into town - finished off my shopping for a certain- someones birthday next week, done 2 loads of washing, cleaned out Vince, had lunch, posted some stuff on blackboard. I was merrily researching stuff (properly - not just playing games and pretending to be taking notes while trying to kill the pizza boy (GTA, not Kingdom Hearts in case you were worried you'd missed that bit) When I came accross a link for Freeciv.org - an open source version of Civilisation. I'm even having the forsite to write this now as I know the moment I load this up - Bang - there's the rest of my afternoon gone.

It will be even more dangerous if I show this to Pete - he's lost days of his life to Civ before now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)