Skip to main content

Cleaning Potatoes in a dishwasher?

Really, anyone done this? Is this a thing??


Ha ha this is sooo me!!If you have 20 pounds of potatoes to wash for your Thanksgiving meal throw them in the top shelf of the dishwasher. Set on the quick rinse cycle and let your dishwasher clean the potatoes. :-) LOVE THIS! - Original quote with pin
I suppose in theory it would work - but then I can't help feeling it would both not clean the potatoes and wreck the dishwasher - leaving everything to come out muddy forever more. I suppose it's no different from using a potato rumbler - and our Kenwood attachment has been great since we finally worked out how to use it - but you'd still have to peel them surely?

Mind you, I don't really understand dishwashers, I don't own one and I'm not sure the one time I used the one in work I did it correctly....

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)