Skip to main content

Easter and all that it entails

I've just come beck from Tescos where judging by the sheer quantity of chocolate Buzz Lightyears in the Easter Egg aisle it's possible Toy Story 3 will have a very different message from the other 2 (Could Buzz Lightyear be the 2nd coming??) -

Apart from that It's been a busy time - getting all the documents ready to be submitted for validating new awards (including my new one Computer Gameplay Design & Production), Bobbie & I went to present something on FAST-E at the uni's Technology& Learning Unconference (Details are on my uni blog somewhere on the right -->).

Other exciting News - .44Pistol got through to the final of the Battle of the Bands to play out The uni's Summer Ball - the final contest is after Easter but they've got plenty of practice, since they're playing Nantwich Jazz & Blues festival tomorrow and a few others next week.

Right, I'm off to dye my hair and pamper myself a little - it's date night and Pete and I are off to the new Greek place in town- just to drink Retsina and relive our honeymoon a little hopefully - the guy said there'd be dancing (He also checked I knew it was a Greek Restaurant - very strange)

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)