Skip to main content

"Tastes like Sadness"

I was sold at a review that said "texture of a cheap sponge, and tasted like sadness but my boyfriend liked it :')"

Pete is out, Brit is asleep and work has been hard and long and even after a tasty Spanish Omlette and Salad for tea I still had a cake shaped whole in my life.

I contemplated proper cake baking but didn't fancy the clean up - even if tgey new kitchen layout makes that a lot easier so I figured it's time to try a mug cake.

[5 mins later, including googling time]

Yep, that is cake - I wonder why no one has started selling 'cup o' cake' like tasty cup of soup.

It's not great cake, but I've made worse with more effort and I have a little bit of that warm cakey hug.

Maybe something to be refined, maybe I should just make more / better cakes - I made a satsuma upside down cake the other day and having slices of that was little slices of sunshine.

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)