I'm in proper 'Blues Widow' mode tonight, in a pub in Newcastle under Lyme, which has excellent beer and a bookshelf (I'm reading Bill Bryson Down Under and drinking Timothy Taylor pub landlord in case you were wondering) - but I'm also paying attention, not to Pete, its not like it's the first time I've heard 'Salvation' - but I'm paying attention to everyone else, people are nodding their heads, tapping their feet, swaying slightly to him playing... the audience is enjoying themselves and the applause is genuine, which is easily my favourite sounds of the night...
Right a round up of twitter accounts and other people's blog posts about this years Great British Bake Off -Feel free to add things I've missed in the comments BBC website Official site - http://www.thegreatbritishbakeoff.co.uk/ The Guardian Great British Bake Off: which bakers are rising to the top? - 7/09/12 Great British Bake Off: what do you make of the finalists? - 10/10/13 Twitter British Bake Off @BritishBakeOff Paul Hollywood @Hollywoodbaker James Morton @bakingjames John Whaite @flour_and_eggs Ryan Chong @RyanChongUk Cathryn Dresser @cat_dresser Sarah-Jane Willis @sj_willis Manisha Parmar @2000manisha Daniele Bryden @DannytheBaker Stuart Marston-Smith @StuMarstonSmith Brendan Lynch @brendanbakes Bake Off Owl @gbbo_owl # GBBO