Skip to main content

Where it all begins

It's always tricky to start something, especially when it's been a ideas whiz zing around your head for ages, but now you've gone and actually sorted it out your not 100% what to do with this vast expanse of Internet, once you've chosen a background and messed around with DNS settings. I'll start at the start, hi, my name is Nia and I like cooking. Well, in fact, I like food, and learning to cook is the easiest way to get nice food - cheapest too. I also enjoy baking by I'm a little rubbish at making things pretty.

Most of all I love cookbooks, the promise they hold especially - ad its from my cookbook collection blog the idea for this blog came  - the name* especially. The more I looked back over my cookbook collection, the more I though about the for I made, or the food I ate out - and somehow neither my 'ooh, look what I'm doing, marvel at my exciting life' personal blog or my cookbook library one seemed quite the right place to  Write about it - which is where SixFourOne comes in (or sixfoursome as my naughty iPad keeps autocorrecting) I'm also not entirely sure where this will lead, which in it's self is a little exciting...

 * 641 is the section of the Dewey decimal system dedicated to food and cookery, I still haven't worked out a way to organise my cookbooks, suggestions on a postcard please.

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)