Skip to main content

T-Shirts for a New Term

It's no secret I love geeky, awesome mashup t-shirts, Well, I love tshirts full stop but there's few better complements you can pay some one, or indeed openers at a networking event then to note the awesomeness of someone's t-shirt.

In the last few years finding cool t-shirts has become an awful lot easier - and where previously everyone would have the same one nerdy t-shirt from River Island, Topman or Primark (doubly annoying in my case since all the students would have it too, and it would be painfully obvious where I shopped, and in the mens sections too). This also means I can get girly fit t-shirts not huge XXL shapeless t-shirts - although I have two treasured Bruce Timm designed tshirts from the era when that was all you could get (Batgirl and Supergirl of course). Someitmes cool stuff turns up in TXMaxx and  Her Universe have done a lot in this area too, but I can't really justify the shipping from the states.

Which is nice to see some print to order, or one a day tshirt sellers have UK prices, with sensible UK shipping to boot. My current favourites are RedBubble & Qwertee and I've got these two lovely designs to wear for induction week...

 

(I also have 2 t-shirts from the Qwertee "InsaniTEE Sale - Random Tees!" sale - knowing my luck I'll get the only 2 tshirts from the likely ones I had to Google - I'll let you know when they turn up)

Popular posts from this blog

It's only a bit of snow

Uni is closed, no idea if we're open tomorrow =(

How long before Foursquare suggests I may have a problem ;)

Pete and I went to Cosford

2011-03-27 12.52.30 , originally uploaded by wormella . Woot! Planes - who doesn't love a lovely free museum full of exciting planes, cause we do. And excellent Sunday afternoon day trip (we even managed to swing by Waitrose on the way home to pick up some yummy pies for dinner) - Which all happily coincided with the first proof of concept of a multiplayer game between me, Pete, Gaz and in theory dad, who has a far more exciting life then we do and therefore was busy and couldn't make it. And we've been playing this on Steam.. (feel free to buy it , add us on Steam and join us in the skies sometime)